and you want Joy to the World not Silent Night
Oh, come on! all ye faithful…
Take note: Here is a winning Christmas Recipe for Romance: party of 2 – no reservations.
The Romance Recipe must haves:
1. Candlelight – Nothing says ambiance like votive candles flickering on tabletops and all through the house.
2. Bubbles – Champagne or Proseca or Martinelli’s sparkling cider, Perrier…
3. Music – Go Classic: Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Andrea Bocelli, Elvis, Buble,
Oh, Christmas tree? A $10 wreath from Trader Joe’s placed inside your home adds fragrance and instant atmosphere.
Three Easy Steps:
Today’s grocery stores are so One-Stop Shopping. The best? Go to: Falletti Foods…a Christmas shopping tradition since 1956! Old-school, high-quality, fabulous choices!
you can buy the meal, the wine, the flowers, the tablecloth and matching napkins, a Christmas CD, candles, party gifts, dessert and get your knives sharpened at the same time.
There is no reason to fuss – Go Thoreau and simplify, simplify, simplify.
Set the table the night before and be sure to have a simple centerpiece and candles. Fill a large glass bowl with brightly colored ornaments. Or Satsumas or Meyer Lemons…
Silent Night? If you want Joy to the World – Get great music: Apple Music? Pandora? Spotify? Default to the classics by getting the Christmas crooners: Frank Sinatra, Elvis, Anne Murray, Bing Crosby and Andrea Bocelli, Choirs we have heard on Hi-fi… and,
Santa baby, you’ll have a jingle-bell-rock!
Have yourselves a merry little Christmas.
- Christmas Party for 2 Menu- a simple dinner is smart and sexy – Choose one:· Cracked crab, tossed green salad with Satsuma’s and pomegranates, French bread · Pot Roast, red potatoes, vegetables mélange, and artichokes · My Nonni’s; Raviolis and Meat Sauce, green salad, rolls, a bottle of Chianti · Vegetarian Stir-fry with crimini and Portobello’s and red quinoa, sweet potato fries
- Sweetie pie, desserts have been called seductive since Eve offered Adam that devilish apple Tartin.
- Remember: less is best and simple is elegant.
What happens after dessert?
San Francisco Dating@50 Examiner, Page Larkin, welcomes your feedback, questions and queries at email@example.com.