“Do you come here often?” and “What’s your sign” were once the
Holy Grail of Successful Pick Up lines.
And they worked. Now the bar has been raised at the bar and at the cafe, the courts. Everywhere. Creativity breeds content.
Here is a glove-box full of Pick Up lines, including a clunker, a loaner, a groaner and a few fast ones.
- Have we met? Would you like to?
- Sorry, I have to ask, How was heaven when you left it?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
- Excuse me, If I followed you home, would you keep me?
- What time do you have to be back in heaven, angel?
- Don’t I know you?
- Would you like me to walk you home? To my home?
- Are you going my way?
- Did we go to school together? I could swear….
- Can I have directions? [“To where?”] To your heart.
- Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And, whoa – I’m lost at sea.
- Pardon me. Are you religious? Because you are the answers to all my prayers.
- You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.