Hey! You! Yes, you – the Single one…Ever wondered if flattery really works?
Then we need to talk. Listen to this: reports indicate, every day, women say 1000 more words than male counterparts. We can talk about this, if you like.
A random poll recently conducted at Gold’s Gym, a Union Street nail salon, an OB-Gyn office and a leading yoga studio revealed:
The Top 200 Words that Women
would Most Like to Hear are:
2. You are beautiful; those jeans make you look thin and sexy.
3. How was your day? You’re brilliant. Hugs.
4. Here, darling, take a couple of credit cards. Take them and go on a shopping spree. You deserve it.
5. Can I draw you a bath? Let me wrap all the Christmas gifts.
6. Of course, I’d love to watch a chick flick on the couch with you. ‘Love Actually’ or “Serendipity”?
8. I just called to say ‘I love you’. Did you find the flowers I left on the doorstep?
9. You’re the greatest. Babe, sit down, watch Netflix, I’ll do the dishes.
10. I’ve got mistletoe! You and me? Away in the manger?
11. Hark! Do you hear what I hear? The kids are asleep.
Listen. Women may tend to be loquacious, voluble and talkative; we have a lot to say.
A savvy guy is perceptive and sage.
Spice up your life with the Top 200 Words Women Want to Hear.