Letters from Single and 50: Singles just wanna make beautiful music together.
Karyn writes: “He said he was a musician; that sounded cool. Then, he told me he played the Air Banjo. Buzzkill”
“On her Dating Profile, “Ms Frisco” she said she loved music. Intrigued, I wrote back and asked her what kind of music she enjoyed. She said she liked KOIT. That’s a radio station!”
“Hayward Hi-Jinks,” a “One-time jester and a clown,” wrote on his profile that he only listened to musicians whose names started with the letter “R.” Valerie the Viken from Valleho guessed Rachmaninoff ? He wrote No, he liked REM, Rascal Flatts, Ramones and Radioactive ChickenHeads. Next!
Joan of Ark writes, “I”m bored! Tell me five fun places for a date!”
Easy! Try one or all of these hot date tips:
- Best slice of pizza date: Nizarios On Geary Boulevard
2. Best coffee and pie date: Park Chow near Golden Gate Park
3. Best run, run, as fast as you can: Bay to Breakers on Sunday in May.
4.Best Blues show: Earl Thomas – Saturday night at Biscuit and Blues
5. Best trampoline date: House of Air in the Presidio
6. Best hang out in a new ‘hood: Explore West Portal – have lunch, see movie, shop, walk to the beach.
7. Best what music do you like date: Amoeba Records on Haight
8. Best speakeasy date: Bourbon and Branch
9. Best long walk on the beach: Ocean Beach at Fulton Street
10.Best donut and coffee date: Dynamo Donuts
“Without music, life would be an error.”