Eve is probably the only woman in history who didn’t worry about the competition.
Are you bewitched, bothered and bewildered – wondering if the first date went well and if he will ask you out again? Do an instant replay. While a scorecard isn’t necessary, there are some very definite clues.
Here they are: The Top 10 Reasons He Will Ask You Out Again
- You look exactly like your current, up to date, photographs and he says, “Your pictures don’t do you justice.” (Huge points.)
- You offered to pay half – showing you are obviously thoughtful and evolved.
- You both laughed – a bit – and share a similar sense of humor. Obvious comfort level established.
- You both had one drink. Evidence: both on very good behavior. Major points.
- You both passed the Chemistry test with blinking, winking, flashing, flying colors.
- You each complimented the other person during the course of the first date.
- You enjoyed his company and there was a palpable sense of chemistry.
- You have a lot in common and like similar things: the San Francisco Giants, comedies, bike rides, Moscow Mules, chocolate, Philz Coffee, and Sundays at Golden Gate Park.
- You each have an amusing Internet dating story and refrained from ugly ex-bashing or negative anecdotes.
- Ta Da! The foregone conclusion: you both had fun, were relaxed, and said you are looking forward to the next date.