1. Sol Food – Mill Valley and San Rafael
2. The Mill Valley Public Library – enshrouded in a Redwood forest
3. Blanca Thompsen – Notary, tax expert, Covered California conduit – San Rafael
4. Book Passages in Corte Madera – Best bookstore in California
5. Rite Aid on Blithedale aka The Nordstroms of Drug stores with am amazing a high end Wine Department, stunning displays including The Lash Bar.
6. Goodman’s Lumber- if they don’t have it…you don’t need it! Mecca for Week end Warriors.
7. PICCO in Larkspur- you will see blue blazers and others cut offs and flip flops for Date night dining. Really.
8. All Wrapped Up – Downtown Mill Valley for 26 years! Best Gift Store/Wrap and Mail- Marin
9.The Frank Lloyd Wright building – San Rafael – Marin county Civic Center
10. Sunday Farmer’s market ( see above )