Granted, times are tough and the ‘tough-to-take’ seem to be hanging around the Craigslist water-cooler.
The following is a random sampling from recent San Francisco ‘Men Looking for Women’ age 50- 60 categories.
- Nice looking guy in search of a lady with a pool in Marin for the summer. Get back to me.
- I am married, in an open relationship; due to lack of interest…Is this you, also?
- I love dogs, cats, and horses, and critters; like garage sales, flea markets, collect neat old stuff. Interested?
- Need a girlfriend and you need a boyfriend. I’m attached, but have plenty of free time.
- My last girl friends were great, but apart from sex, we had nothing in common.
- I live on Social Security and that’s it. I’m not rich, I just want someone cool and lady like.
- Almost 5’9, 210 pounds with wavy hair would like to find a very petite or slim (or at least HWP) ordinary housewife, or working mother, who wonders how it would feel to be with a strange man just once.
- Semi-perfect sensualist wants to play Adam & Eve with a thorny thinker.
- I’m 70. Want to be the granddaughter I never had? Let’s go out to dinner and on little shopping trips. Come to my place and watch movies or study for school. I used to teach college.
- Currently attached WM (5’4, 160, nice looking) wants to meet a married or single woman.
Oh, buyer beware – big time.