Page Larkin’s First Date Tips:
1. Always meet in a public, well-lighted place. Never, ever, meet in your home.
2. Let a friend know where you’re going; also provide the other person’s full name. No, you can’t be too careful.
3. Have your friend call you 15-minutes into the date. This can also be an ‘escape’ if the date if isn’t going well.
4. Meeting for a glass of wine? One glass should be your limit. Be sober and smart.
5. Always: ‘Google’ the guy or gal. Check them out on Facebook and Linkedn.
That being said, get out there and explore your options. Have fun. Chances are: all is well – Just be careful out there.
“What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?”
Vincent van Gogh