Once upon a time, a long time ago, there were two, and only Two Tried and True Pick Up Lines:
1. “Do you come here often?”
2. “What’s your sign”
Believe it or not, they were once the Holy Grail of Pick Up Lines. And they worked. Now, the bar has been raised at the bar, the cafe, studio and the courts. Everywhere. Remember: creativity breeds content.
Here are a Dozen Pick Up Lines, including a clunker, a loaner, a groaner and a few fast ones. Take the best – lose the rest~
1. Excuse me; if I followed you home, would you keep me?
2. Have we met? Would you like to?
3. Sorry, I have to ask: how was heaven when you left it?
4. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
5. Don’tI know you?
6. What time do you have to be back in heaven?
7. Are you going my way?
8. Hey…did we go to school together? I could swear….
9. Can I have directions? (“To where?”) To your heart.
10. Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And, whoa, I’m lost at sea.
11. Pardon me… Are you religious? Because you are the answers to all my prayers.
12. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.
Yes, some of the lines are corny and others are crazy. You have to give a guy credit for trying.
Remember: Flirting is like oxygen. What do you have to lose? Flirt early and flirt often….Have fun out there.
Under the speed limit? Send me your best lines: email@example.com
San Francisco Dating@50 Examiner, Page Larkin, welcomes your feedback, questions and queries at Page.Larkin@gmail.com