The Top 10 Classic Clues:
You are so ‘In Love’ when:
1. You’ve become bilingual in the language of love – lots of “sweetheart, babe, and darling” punctuate your sentences now.
2. It takes you 10 minutes to dress for work – and two hours to bathe and then put together the right shoes, outfit, accessories, scent, and fix your hair and prepare for a date with your paramour.
3. You smile way more than is humanly necessary – you just can’t help it.
4.. You scour The Pink Section for local jazz and entertainment venues- looking for hot events.
5. The Joy of Cooking has been replaced with The Joy of Sex as your reference manual.
7. Andrea Bocelli love songs – make you swoon – especially “Besame Mucho.”
8. You linger in the lingerie department – your imagination running a marathon of mischief. Fresh flowers, candles, and table settings have resurrected to a new level of appreciation in your world.
9. Your friends and coworkers comment that you’re constantly “In a good mood.”
10.You start reading poetry together and an enamored by Love Poems: Dickinson, Frost, Wordsworth
“Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”Robert Frost