Big Hugger: Janie, from Burlingame, ( 57, divorced twice, single and looking) will tell you, if you want to make an impression on a man: “Hug early and hug often.”
On a first meeting/coffee date, she goes right in for ‘the big hug.’
She says the faux French double-kiss on the cheeks is too pretentious; a handshake is too cold; Janie wants the man to like her – and to know she likes to touch and be touched- hence, hugging, flirting, touching his hand, arm…you get the picture.
Friendly or Flirty? Which hug is good for you?
The Top 5 Most Popular Hugs
1. The FBH – The Full Body Hug –One person envelops the other in a total, head to toe hug. The two fit like a glove.
2. The Triple Pat – Both individuals come in for a quick shoulder bump, each person applies three quick pats on the back, followed by the shove-off. You may hear the word “dude’ uttered.
3. The Donald Duck– The Hugger bends at the waist, allows for a quick peck on the cheek and does not allow body contact from the shoulders down.
4. The K.I.S.S. – Classic Keep it Simple and Superficial Hug – consists of leaning in, and air kisses on both cheeks. Actual physical contact verboten.
How much is that free hug?
Are you too busy for a hug?
La dolce vita– Italians – famous for a greeting everyone with kiss, a hearty embrace, really know how to hug, right? This simple experiment, Free Hugs, takes place in Italy and speaks volumes. How would you react to an offer for a free hug?
Page Larkin, San Francisco author, dating coach and dating docent offers a 3-hour
‘Inspired Dating Workshop’
“Online Dating: Get Your Mojo Moving”
- Cost: $200.00
- Limit: Five ( Sorry, Ladies Only)
- Bring your current online dating profile, photos and a Dream Date List (more information with Enrollment) an open-mind, a sense of humor, and a desire to get in the dating game to play and win.
Enroll at Page.Larkin@Gmail.com