- Best bakery du jour? B Patissiere. On California and Divis.
- Best beginner yoga for couples: The Mindful Body Stretch and check out all classes with ‘Dee B’. You’ll love her.
- Best place for an awesome burger date (expensive) – Lark Creek Steak at Westfield Center
- Best rooftop date restaurant with a spectacular view of San Francisco at the exotic Medjool
- Best place for a Cold One and a Hot One:Public Glass Hot glass Cold beer Feb 11 6-10pm
- Best elegant brunch date: the famed Big Four at the Huntington hotel Smile when you say, Mimosa please.
- Best place for climbing the wall together Planet Granite
- Best comfort food, cooked at home, dinner date: Ciao, Baby! My Nonni’s Italian Raviolis and Meat Sauce
- Best vegan and unique restaurant – out in the Avenues- for a hot date Outerlands
- Best place to wander around on a Saturday morning the San Francisco Farmer’s market at the Ferry building
- Best all-time, most scenic, walk: venture across the Golden Gate Bridge; or explore the hills and dales of Golden Gate Park – an explosion of beautiful spring flowers and colors
- Best way to get to and from SF? Hop Aboard: The Larkspur Ferry
- Best bookstore in Marin: Book Passages
14. Best trivia night:the Broken Drum in San Rafael, with the famed emcee with panache,~~~~~~~~~~ Howard Rachelson~~~ 15.