Once upon a time, a long time ago, there were two, and only Two Tried and True Pick Up Lines:
1. “Do you come here often?”
2. “What’s your sign”
Believe it or not, they were once the Holy Grail of Pick Up Lines. And they worked. Now, the bar has been raised at the bar, the cafe, studio and the courts. Everywhere. Remember: creativity breeds content.
Here are a Dozen Pick Up Lines, including a clunker, a loaner, a groaner and a few fast ones. Take the best – lose the rest~
1. Don’t I know you?
2. Have we met? Would you like to?
3. Sorry, I have to ask: how was heaven when you left it?
4. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
5. Excuse me; if I followed you home, would you keep me?
6. What time do you have to be back in heaven?
7. Are you going my way?
8. Hey…did we go to school together? I could swear….
9. Can I have directions? (“To where?”) To your heart.
10. Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And, whoa, I’m lost at sea.
11. Pardon me… Are you religious? Because you are the answers to all my prayers.
12. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.
Try one or try them all – flirting is like oxygen. What do you have to lose? Flirt early and flirt often….Have fun out there.
So you Kiss a Few Frogs…
Under the speed limit? Send me your best lines: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco Dating@50 Examiner, Page Larkin, welcomes your feedback, questions and queries at email@example.com
Follow me on Facebook