Spring is in the air and San Francisco
is alive with unique, cool, and extraordinary great-date-ideas.
Hop on a bike, a paddle board, a bus, a car or a ferry and get thee to the City.
- Best bakery for impressive treats: Tartine Bakery.
- Best beginner yoga for couples: The Mindful Body Stretch a lilttle and check out all classes with ‘Dee B’. You’ll love her.
- Best place for an awesome burger date (expensive) – Lark Creek Steak at Westfield Center
- Best rooftop date restaurant with a spectacular view of San Francisco at the exotic Medjool
- Best place for a coffee and tres gourmet donuts date: Dynamo donuts
- Best elegant brunch date: the famed Big Four Restaurant at the Huntington hotel Smile when you say, Mimosa.
- Best place for climbing the wall together- Planet Granite
- Best comfort food, cooked at home, dinner date: Ciao, Baby! My Nonni’s Italian Raviolis and Meat Sauce
- Best vegan and unique restaurant – out in the Avenues- for a hot date Outerlands
- Best place to wander around on a Saturday morning- the San Francisco Farmer’s market at the Ferry building
- Best all-time, most scenic, walk: venture across the Golden Gate Bridge; or explore the hills and dales of Golden Gate Park – an explosion of beauitful spring flowers and colors
- Best two bookstores in San Francisco: West Portal Books and Green Apple Books on Clement Street
- Best trivia night:the Broken Drum in San Rafael, with the famed emcee with panache, Howard Rachelson
- Best downtown Saturday night entertainment: Blues performer Earl Thomas and the Blues Ambassadors – biscuit and blues ( See Schedule for Earl Thomas)
San Francisco Dating@50 Examiner, Page Larkin, welcomes your feedback, questions and queries at firstname.lastname@example.org